Re: DBB turbo's

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: DBB turbo's
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:51:03 -0600
Hey Mister, I just look dumb,  I did as you advised
over the weekend and ordered one through Rick Head's expertise and
advice 2 days ago (first thing Mon),  its a DBB

I just posed the question to generate constructive dialogue
as most times I just start heated arguements (not just at home)

at least now I can say I got more balls, from the sounds of it
I needed them

Joe :)