Re: DBB turbo's

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: DBB turbo's
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:05:10 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/03 12:04:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

<<  What amazes me is the seemingly
 west coast attitude that anything that might help hook up the car is traction
 control.  >>

Dave, you take Bonneville WAY to serious. I have several cars that alter
boost during a run (the driver pushes a button to do so), and as far as I'm
concerned they may as well make traction  control legal 'cause I'm still not
using
it (now, not necessarily never) and I don't care if anyone else does. Dan
Warner is good but even F-1 couldn't police it well.
Now we all know you could be inventive and run a car at the salt with some
interesting ideas in them, lets go! It is so much more fun to enjoy a week at
the salt waiting in line than being at the local drag strip or road course
thrashing over a weekend.
Sure were all competitive people here but you only get a few chances a year
to run, it don't always go your way so you go home and think about "next time."
As far as left or right coast goes it's no different from showing up at a
SCCA regional, you want to beat me I want to beat you, may the best man
win............this time, next time it could even be Keith!! Ha, got you into
this one
Keith.
Enjoying what we love to do
Mike