RE: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:25:18 -0700
there is no offense perceived, or taken

However, just because someone works hard should not grant them entree to
achievement. Don't we all know people who have labored exhaustively chasing
a flawed idea down the road? Those folks get E for effort, but nothing more.

Nevertheless, you miss my point, the board are volunteers, they give of
their time which take sway form their lives and families, so unless you want
to get in there and change things and not just be a crow on the fence, then
you live by their decisions.

Besides . . . LSR is a most intimately rewarding adventure. I don't give a
damn about a record, or a club as much I admire the efforts, the
personalities, the interaction; this view. I believe is shared by most. It
is all of this -- the fun, the toil, the differing opinions and approaches
that make this sport addictive and delightful.

Certainly you are one of the most animated rascals in the bunch.

In closing, I still think your raggedly old butt should have been at the
World Finals for no other reason than to allow Rick to hug you after he
nailed that 315 record. The poor kid looked bereft without his speed poppa.
. .
but that's part of your confident approach -- you knew that damn shinny
arrow would do it, it was just a matter of when, no if with you.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.