Re: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS

To: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:48:12 -0700
Louise, you are a hoot! Everytime I read the words below, I wonder if you
read them also. "I went directly to Alex...Greg... and Bill... for the
facts......   memories are viscous."

I suspect that these dudes are older than dirt generally so their memories
are likely viscous also, eh? So I suspect you meant that you saw the actual
paperwork that set this thing up in the beginning. It would be best (better?
or who cares?) if the actual documents were available on the 200 clubs web
site for all to see doncha think?

In any case, cya l8r

mayf out in Pahrump with Art Bell