Re: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS

To: landspeedlouise@adelphia.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville 200mph club FACTS
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:10:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2003 11:47:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
landspeedlouise@adelphia.net writes:

<< the question is do you have the stomach for it? >>
        Hi Louise Yep no stomach. I would have to listen to other people!
Benevolent dictator, maybe? Sorry if my opinion offends you! I just know some
hard working people who didn't meet the "minimums" I guess they can get
sponsorship and frolic with the elite! The way I see your FACTS is some good
people
made some necessary but bad decisions! jack