Re: Wheels to be true?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels to be true?
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:25:24 -0800 (PST)
I have always considered anything more than 1/8" runout to be too much.
Supriseing some times how many wheels you have to go through to find some that
straight. Last night on the chat you asked how it was going with John Goodman's
car (see there ya go...it will always be John's car). I was writing a reply
when you and Tonya signed off. Guess I type too slow. We have it stripped down
to the bare frame. Sorting through ideas..engine, transaxle, suspension, etc
choices.

                             Glenn
Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
Okay guys and gals .... nickle question.... how close do your wheels have to
be to be considered true?