RE: Tires

To: "'John Beckett'" <saltracer@servusa.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:25:14 -0600
John;

My impression is that Goodyear Frontrunners were designed for drag racing
chassis that have very little weight on the front end. Also, they were
designed to run at high speed for only a few seconds at a time.

I guess I can't argue with success, but they sure don't sound like a good
choice for many applications.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ