Re: Tires

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:32:16 -0800
Dick; I used to run frontrunners and never had any reason to fault them. The
drag ones. I loaned mine to Bob Dalton to use on his liner and he went 307
and bought the tires and wheels from me. That said, if I was buying tires
today, I think I would buy the frontrunners made for LSR, which were not
available at the time I am speaking of.  There must be some difference.
I I guess I will be replacing my Flame Out fire bottle soon. Know anybody
who needs a antique fire system cheap?   Rich