Re: Racing on the Highway

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Racing on the Highway
From: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:41:04 -0500
Neil:

You beat me by a few minutes, but it's still a hell'uve record--you shouda
got a coonskin cap. I did that route on the way back from Maxton in
September, all those mountain switchbacks made my power steering pump
screech and I got blood blisters on my keyster even with my seat belt
cranked tight!

However, I'm checking travel records to see if I can claim the HSR from
Tucson to the top of Kitt Peak.

Happy Thanksgiving to all--eat, burp, and sleep

Lance