Re: Plymouth Motorcycle at Bville in 1935!

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plymouth Motorcycle at Bville in 1935!
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:38:41 -0500
Very much appreciatted Bob, thanks. I'm interested in any facts before I hang
this on my little LSR picture wall here at the shop. The "ancients"(as
Guthrie calls them) blow me away with what was attempted sometimes, hell even
some of you "old timers" keep me thinking some of my ideas are fairly sane.
Todd-(just hoping to be a "has been" 30-40 years from now)