Re: Plymouth Motorcycle at Bville in 1935!

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, todd@twinjugs.com, wester6935@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Plymouth Motorcycle at Bville in 1935!
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:24:25 -0500
Bob, have you tried motorcyclememories.com? Not sure if he carries any mags
that aren't strictly MC related but I got a one I was looking for that
featured(Payne, Nielson & Riley')sportsters and others, at Bonneville in
1969. Think he grabs what he can that's MC related and has a pretty good list
online, might be worth a peak?
Todd-