Re: TC the Devil's work

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: TC the Devil's work
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:44:22 -0800
Jack & All

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

I have found that a faster 1/4 usually translates to a faster 5th mile
speed. May not be the same for all cars, however.

Considering TC, when I ran the 1/4 mile drags with the roadster, we
depended on being loose off the line to carry the car to speed. I
suspect that there are times when a car benefits from some tire slippage
to attain its best speed. Ok, so I am not the brightest bulb in the
chandelier, just a thought!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC