RE: TC the Devil's work

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <Nt788@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TC the Devil's work
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:17:45 -0500
I agree completely the point is not to run 0 slip but some allowed amount
around 10% is generally used. If you completely hook up and run 0% slip it
will slow down for sure. every car i have ever worked on that went faster at
the 1/4 went faster at the five if it was still on all cyliders and handling
well.
dave