RE: WORLD RECORDS

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: WORLD RECORDS
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:33:03 -0800
As one who spends so much time wandering around the historical record I am
compelled to comment on behalf of those that no longer have a voice.

Folks . . . Please consider what you spit upon.

It is with all due respect for all that I ask everyone to remember those who
devoted time, talent and sometimes their lives to obtain an FIA World
Record.

Just because the website list is incomplete and has errors does not diminish
one iota the accomplishments of those racers who strove for records at the
highest level available to them at the time.

That the SCTA/BNI now offers recognition of a World Record DOES NOT make it
better, only different than one certified by FIA. I am delighted the
SCTA/BNI has recognized its powerful stature and influential with regards to
land speed racing and it may -- in time -- surpass the impact of FIA
(especially if the European organization continues to so negligent in its
record keeping), but until such time ALL records set under the terms and
conditions set forth by each are EQUALLY deserving of respect.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.