Re: Rails vs Spoilers

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Rails vs Spoilers
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:53:26 -0800
Not all lift is caused by air over the top of the vehicle, air under is just
as bad and more difficult to spoil
once the car is backwards. In most cases the rear is lighter and already
starting to lift as the vehicle turns
into the spin. Seen lots of this at the lakes and Bonneville from my seat in
the timing trailer.
Glen