Re: Rails vs Spoilers

To: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Rails vs Spoilers
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:47:18 -0500
"I have seen the kits and they are not so large that they can't conform to
many roof styles. In fact the older cars
have such a flat roof the installation would be easy. (Maybe a flat roof
doesn't need them because it does not act like a lifting body).  The cable
lanyards are so pliable I doubt they would be a reason to NOT do the
installation.   -Elon"

Installation issues aren't only about the lanyards or the contour. These
things take up a fair amount of room inside. Some cars have that space and
some don't. I couldn't put them in my car even if required to do so.

JB