Re: Rails vs Spoilers

To: Glenn Ridlen <glennr7@hotmail.com>, <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Rails vs Spoilers
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:26:52 -0700
Then there's the fact that the roof rails are required by the SCTA/BNI
rules.  See p. 38, 4.X "Roof rails are REQUIRED when the existing class
record exceeds 200 mph."  No such requirement for flaps and after looking at
Gribble's car I wondered about the space needed inside many of the coupes
for the tethers.

Wes