Re: New BFMS Car Questions

To: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New BFMS Car Questions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 04:30:44 -0600
John... sounds like you need a set of 18" wheels and Mickey Thompson
tires... there is some information from them on the SCTA website.  They are
not currently in production but they are avalible used here and there.  I
have a mock up set and a good set of the 26.5" tires...  I'd be happy to
take measurements or let you borrow them ( the mock ups... not the good ones
... the good ones go on my Camaro )

Hey Welcome to the list by the way.... where are you from.... how did you
become interested in all this...  Tell us a little about yourself if you
would...

Keith