Re: Salt pumping

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Salt pumping
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:16:04 -0800
Bryan,

I don't know anything about the mining laws, but there are operations
along I-80 south of Winnemucca NV that are doing some extreme
restorations of the grounds around their project including seeding.
There must have been some change in the laws, corporations don't
normally spend that kind of money with out being compelled. It doesn't
look anything similar to the open pit mining of yesteryear. Maybe it has
to do with State Law.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC