RE: Salt pumping

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, Nt788@aol.com, Flowbench@aol.com, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: RE: Salt pumping
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:20:31 +1100
Quote ( Dave Dalgren)

. The real answer for us as
>racers is how do we get Reily to put back what they have on hand and then
>close their doors so they take no more. Environmentalists are not always
>are
>friends but they might be an friend if we can win them over to our cause
>and
>let them know we are good citizens when we use the natural resource at
>hand.
>But if they get the upper hand we could be cut out as well so it is a
>pretty
>dicey set of choices as who to ask for help to get Reily out of the salt
>business.

Hey guys be very carefull enlisting the green army as an ally , over here we
have a very different set of circumstances , no Riley or any mining ( all
salt lakes are national parks ) and even if there was we have to many big
lakes to cause much of a problem , our big concern is the enviromentalists
greenies as we call them who have made some loud noises to govt agencies to
have " bloody racers " baned from the salt lakes and we have been warned by
the national park rangers that there is a concerted effort by greenies and
their ilk  to have racing stoped , and we have also been warned that we have
to leave ther lake in an untouched condition when we leave , no rubish , oil
,damage etc as this would give them amunition  to tip the scales in their
favor, so your fight is with the unfetted greed of a company destroying the
lake and ours with the greenies and their fanatical determination to have
man banned from wilderness areas , in both scenarios  we loose
Gary