RE: Salt pumping

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Salt pumping
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:53:05 -0800 (PST)
"Environmentalists are not always are friends but they
might be an friend if we can win them over to our
cause and let them know we are good citizens when we
use the natural resource at hand."

Unfortunately, if it doesn't grow, walk, crawl,
slither, fly, swim, burrow, nest, breath, fart or
slime along the ground, the environmentalists are not
interested. Don't expect much from that bunch on our
behalf.

John Goodman