RE: New BFMS Car Questions

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New BFMS Car Questions
From: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:52:36 -0500
Keith, nothing personal, I have just hung out with to many "friends"
from your neck of the woods.  The company I work for has a plant at the
Aniston Army Depot.  Good bunch of guys.

In passing, I have zeroed in on the MT 26.1x18 tires, they appear to be
perfect.  I will have to have wheels built but that should not be a big
deal.  I also found a set of 26.5 x 17" spare tires and plan to try them
for size / offset /etc.  Lastly, I just got back from the Detroit Auto
Show -- Way cool cars...GM had both the Saturn LSR that they took to
212mph and a new lakester...all I can say is wow!  The belly tank
lakester was the prettiest thing I have every seen...sure would not want
to run against it.  Carbon fiber tank, aluminum wheels/tires with poly
treads.  I took some pic's if anyone is interested.

John L. Staiger

staiger3@starband.net