Propster

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Propster
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:28:46 -0800
List; Franklin Ratliff has posted several pictures of his "Propster" on the
picture post. I was woundering if the powers that be would allow this car to
make time only runs at Maxton? In the pictures I can see that the roll cage
might need to be upgraded to meet the G/ GL rules, and I'm not to sure about
the wheels and tires. Of course I don't know anything about the rest of the
car, but my question is if Franklin meets safty standards will it be allowed
to run and show what it's got?    Rich Fox