Re: Propster

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Propster
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:12:35 -0800
Todd- I am on the other side of the country from the Propster. However I
have seen a lot of discussion about it on the landrace message board. Mostly
con. I, for one find it an interesting concept, not something I would like
to be behind at El Mirage. But I'd rather see what it can do than read all
the arguments about it. RF