RE: Spoliers vs. vents

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: Spoliers vs. vents
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:39:31 -0500
Dan or JD I know you are busy so a yes or no will work here if that is all
that is needed..

1. are you saying it is legal to vent pressure from under the car to a low
pressure area in the rear By running a duct from under the car to some place
in the rear deck area?

2. Is this a roadster only rule?

Dave Dahlgren