RE: Tools....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tools....
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:40:23 -0500
1" travel Dial indicator and stand, Degree wheel, a welder that you won't
outgrow(buy something once), Bridgeport( with DRO), Lathe, Bandsaw, Cut off
saw(not abrasive), CNC, Good cad cam system, CFD...On the wiring and
electronics side is a whole different list.. Above all buy some good drill
bits LOL..
Dave