Re: Organization (Okay already...)

To: "bennevl" <bennevl@netzero.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Organization (Okay already...)
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:43:35 -0500
. Owner decided from then on just to leave everything scattered to make it
harder on the thieves to find anything.

Bill

that is a great excuse as to why my shop is always in such a mess lol.

i continue to be amazed by the exploits of some on this list like the ardun
builder and kt/tonya , i have a kinda secret project underway to run at
maxton and maybe someday at bonny. wish i could tell more but the main
partner wishes to keep it low profile lol.
look forward to maxton in march and hope to pick the collective brain of old
( experienced ) racers on our new project.

don

---