inspection sheet

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: inspection sheet
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:14:21 -0800
this is only 2 of the 17 items in the checklist I've classified as needing
attention. I think I've already answered the other 15 (yeah, right) is there
any other "more" comprehensive list the inspectors use I should know about?
Mike,

The inspection form will provide a reference to to apporpiate section of the
rulebook for a more detailed description.

Yes, you do need supplementary flywheel and clutch protection. A SFI approved
bellhousing or fabricated flywheel shield are required.

The stock hood hold down is not enough, you need a supplementary method there
also.

DW