Re: Kids racing

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:26:44 -0500
On Saturday, April 3, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Dan Warner wrote:

> We've lost 10 kids since the begining of the year and 6 of
> those we're last weekend while we were at maxton. Sure wish they had an
> airport road for the kids like I had growing up in Akron, Ohio.
> *****************
> Todd,
>
> Where in heck do you live? Those are some real hard facts.
>
> DW

I'll answer for him (he's at that show today) -- I looked it up on the
map last night.  He's in Fredericksburg, VA, about 25-30 miles south of
Wash. D.C.

Yes, hard facts -- I was pretty upset to see those numbers, too.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)