Re: Kids racing

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:12:54 -0800
Jack,

I suspect that we hold different views of the war in Iraq, but you do
bring up a good point. These boys in Iraq are working to insure our
freedom and to help some people there have a better life, one they had
only dreamed of before, one we take too much for granted. There is much
in the news about our casualties suffered in the war(an unbelievable
number from none combat reasons), but there are far more of our young
people dying on the highways, and for no good reason. That is not news!
The families suffer just the same. Maybe if we worried as much about
finding a way to prevent this, everyone would be better off.

Just my take on this subject...

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC