Re: Kids racing

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 10:29:11 -0800
I live in a city of 80,000 with lots of wide open country. We have lost
about that number to traffic related accidents, also (not racing
necessarily). Six students from West Valley High School just south of
Redding have lost their lives since the first of the year. The community
does offer street drags several times during the year, matter of fact
tonight is the first race this year.

When I was growing up, we did some crazy things with cars, but I guess
we were just luckier. Kids now days have too easy access to high speed
vehicles and alcohol. This is a bad combination at any age.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC