Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's

To: speedtimer@charter.net, wester6935@comcast.net, dwarner@electrorent.com,
Subject: Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:20:55 -0500
>From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
>
>Glenn    Front wheel drive. Go to google and type in novi race cars. Neat
>stuff.

Glen
I like your answer the best....means I win. Can't cut Bernie any slack,
after all he is just the engine builder on "the serious pick up truck".
Pretty sharp on the rest of it too but if we give him too much credit he
will get the big head. He is younger than me so he only remembers the later
ones when they were 4wd. I remember reading about the Novi with smoke
pouring of the front tires coming out of the turns.

                                               Glenn

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx