Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's

To: rick@rbmotorsports.com
Subject: Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:49:43 +0000
well, I'll be damned.    I din't know dat !    makes sense though....

I knew NOVI   but not that....     wow thats cool.  Thanks Rick!

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.