Re: Bonneville Entrys - Why no Rule book!!!??

To: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Entrys - Why no Rule book!!!??
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:21:48 -0400
>  Any body else get their rule books?
>
> (oh yeah, the dues ARE paid)
>
> Jim Webb
> jimwebb@nutsracing.com
> Chock Full o' Nuts
> #527 A/PP 193.402 2002
>      B/PP 190.967 2002
>      A/PP 172.695 2001

Dues are paid, books and "tubes o' goodies" aren't here yet.  I'm not
complaining -- they might make me in charge of mailing!

New leathers are on order thanks to Tom Evans and Todd Dross and an
email discussion to make sure I get 'em right on the first try.
Bodywork question resolved, again thanks to email.

Hey, that's right, I've got a (minor) change I'd like to introduce for
consideration.  Where do I get the application - SCTA office, or
website, or where?

Thanks, everyone.  Going to Maxton in two weeks -- hope to have maybe
two motorcycles there.

40F and raining in Marquette -- snow's gone for a few months...

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)