Re: Brake Proportioning Valve

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Proportioning Valve
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:20:11 -0700
There are exceptions Dick, but most cars will try to spin if the rear wheels
are locked up. Not a good idea but could be fun / memorable / scary.

What you will need to do depends on your system.
If you have four piston calipers on the front and 5/8-3/4 bore cylinders
on the rear,
probably not with the right friction material.
If you are using stock based parts, I would use an adjustable valve and
start out real light
on the rear pressure.

A controlled stop is what's important in my humble opinion,
Bryan