RE: Moon Discs

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Land-Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moon Discs
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:34:28 -0500
Dick,

After having four or five sets of steel wheels drilled an tapped for 10-32,
I'd use Dzus fasteners. Stop by the pits and help me check tire pressure and
you'll see what I mean.

And I would indeed use the Moons. At some point you'll be pickin' the fly
crap out of the pepper and that is one less thing to pick out later.
Besides, they look way cool in the pictures you'll be taking!

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts
#527 A/PP 193.402 2002