Re: Moon Discs

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Dick J"
Subject: Re: Moon Discs
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:48:26 -0400
NASCAR boys have tried this in the wind tunnel. Not legal for them but they
will experiment with anything. The feedback I got was that on a fendered car
(NASCAR) it ain't worth a thing. On a Lakester...well they don't do it on F1
cars...they spend a lot of time in the tunnel...and I don't think they have
a rule against it. Just guessing there ain't a whole lot to be gained here,
but I still like the way they look. On the street or at Bonneville.

JB