Re: Moon Discs

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moon Discs
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:39:03 -0700
Yeah!!! the drags still impress me. step on the throttle and hold on.
dropping a cylinder as "traction control" last year seems to have stopped,
IF it was real.  Data Aquision At It's Best....The rest of the Pro Stocker
seem to be catching Greg Anderson. lotsa guys running 204-5......Too bad
they added 40 pounds to the Harleys to "even them up" either they a sand
bagging now or it was a might too much. like the 7.02 2 weekends ago.   See
you in a few months Joe

they dont even use jacks in the pit stops, >