RE: Shock theory...( Dang Goodman )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shock theory...( Dang Goodman )
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:27:00 -0500
Keith;

True, your shocks have very limited travel but racing shocks-- as
opposed to street shocks-- do have the ability to damp small inputs.
Competition shocks from Koni, Bilstein, etc are expensive but they are
designed to do the job on a modern race car with a stiff suspension and
small wheel travel.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ