RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:33:14 -0600
Tom;

I agree. As an example of not being able to think, try offering the
person at the cash register in a Burger King a five dollar bill and
seven cents when your total is $4.82. Only one in a hundred will reach
into the till and hand you a quarter; the other 99 just stand there
looking at the seven cents and at the register total.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ