RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:33:35 -0600
Jack;

I remember reading a sci- fi short story yeas ago that concerned the
same thing. At some time in the future, scientists attending a
conference were stunned by the discovery of one of their members that
math could actually be performed with nothing more than a pencil and
paper!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ