RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:33:42 -0500
Shame on the guy who did the original calcs and never documented the
assumptions. It is a pretty basic engineering skill to document what you do
along with the design parameters involved. If the original designer did this
then shame on those that followed and did not read it. Both software and
mathematics have one thing in common.. garbage in garbage out..
Dave