Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing..
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:14:18 -0800
Neil,

We all have had that happen! What is even worse is when the bill is
$4.82  and you give them a $5.00 bill and 82 cents change, most still
look at you with a blank stare, before figuring out that you get a $1.00
back. Fortunately, most have cash registers which they can input the
total received and it will calculate the change. Even then it is common
for the clerk to, rather than count it back to you, just says, "here it
is." I wonder how these people know that they receive the correct change
when making a purchase. What is even more discouraging, is than a high
percentage of our youth, and many adults, can't balance a check book,
even with the calculators.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC