Re: First car?

To: "LSR list" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: First car?
From: "atrav" <atrav@vcmails.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:42:04 -0500
An unbelievably crappy '73 Ford Maverick. It had the feature of being slow, yet
getting poor gas
mileage too.
Just a dud of a car, got rust in weird places that shouldn't really rust like
that, etc.
I snicker when people get nostalgic about their first cars, I was happy to see
mine go, I wrecked it
of course, skinny bias-ply tires with skinnier drums= oops!
Probably one of the reasons I was bent towards motorcycles. ;o)
-Aron-