Sreamliner question.

To: "lsr" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sreamliner question.
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:09:46 -0000
List, a while back there was a brief discussion on the best angles for the
convergence of the bodywork on a streamliner rearwards i.e. the taper of the
bodywork towards the back of the vehicle, can any of you remind me of what was
thought to be the best angle, the limited reading matter I've got on aero
stuff suggests somewhere in the region of 7-10 degrees, but that does seem a
little vague to me. Has anybody got any definitive info on a correct angle?
Any aero reading suggestions would also be welcome.
Cheers, Paul. In the UK where the sun has been out all day.