RE: Sreamliner question.

To: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Sreamliner question.
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:26:42 -0600
Dr Kamm studied this extensively and concluded that if it wasn't
possible to carry the streamlined body shape all the way to a point then
it was better to chop off the tail. I suppose he had some conclusions as
to where that tradeoff occurred but I don't have a copy of his paper so
I don't know any details; it was probably in German anyway.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ