RE: Sreamliner question.

To: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie), <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: RE: Sreamliner question.
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:03:28 +0000
I have a hard time believeing that the length of the vehicle in question is
not a major factor in the optimum taper. My thoughts(based on my "very" minut
amount of knowledge on this) are that the shorter the vehicle, the higher
degree of taper needed.
TD
PS- i read everything a good handful of you have to say.. you included Pork