RE: Dzus Spacing

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Dzus Spacing
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:40:42 -0500
I think you need to read "machinery handbook" in the materials section
3003 and 5052 are not the same in strength 1100 is different from both of
them. I have the 25'th edition but suspect the data has not changed.. in my
copy look at pages 567 to 568. If you don't have a copy you need to buy one.
Dave