Re: Dzus Spacing

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Dzus Spacing
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:59:00 -0800
Yeah, I agre with Dave.. at least on the properties. There are dead soft
alloys and then age and heat treated alloys. For instance, the air dam on
the Sunbeam is 6061-T6 and it han hardly be bent at all. In fact I had touse
a torch to be able to bend it at all then it holds it shape. Yes, the E
values is approximately the same for all alloys of aluminum, but just like
steel, different hardnesses and properties. What did you use?

mayf, off planet in Pahrump