Paypal story

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paypal story
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:06:02 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2005 6:21:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
foxriverkid@earthlink.net writes:

Mine  gets transferred to my account automatically. Paypal is not a mystical
thing.  It has tens of millions of members and more and more big businesses
are  accepting it as the premier form of payment in e-commerce. Look on ebay.
Most  sellers take, and some even insist on, Paypal. It is really  convenient.

I still use Paypal but I did have a big problem with them on $1300 item I
bought off of ebay.  To make a long story short I got took by a guy on ebay
but
I finally got him to put the money back in my Paypal account, then he turns
around and tells Paypay I had screwed him and guess what, Pay pal took the
money  back out of my account and gave it back to him. I couldn't believe it! I
don't  think I would ever have got my money back if I hadn't used a credit card
to pay  my Paypal account. I sent the credit card company the information and
I got my  money  in a couple of weeks no help from Paypal at all. I always
used  my credit card to pay thru Paypal.And if you think ebay is going to help
you,  you can forget it. The sad part about this is he did this to at least 6
other  people that I know of for about $6000.
Larry Mac